You can easily understand the Apple ecosystem about the connectivity in the various devices. Apple is the most advanced and follow different technology in the connectivity. Apple Air pods or Apple Air pods Max are recent released true wireless earphone with Noise cancellation in it.
- 1 HOW TO CONNECT AIRPODS TO A CHROMEBOOK
HOW TO CONNECT AIRPODS TO A CHROMEBOOK
Air pods are easy to sync with all your Apple device from iPhone to Mac. Apple provide you Music or video Application through Air pods in it. In the Apple device, you can easily connect them by opening Air pods case. You can easily find them pop-up with charging time and paring them with iPhone.
In this Article, you can have the information about the Apple Air pods or Air pods Max connecting to Chromebook and disconnecting them. You can see the connection of the Apple Air pods with iPhone or Mac. you need to close the music or video Application in the device, if you connect Air pods in the Mid-play back can cause problems while pairing to a Chromebook. Air pods are apple Accessory and wirelessly with other products. Here are simple steps to follow for connect Air pods to a Chromebook.
HOW TO CONNECT AIR PODS FOR CHROMEBOOK
Apple Air pods are traditionally used to connect with the Apple device in iPhone or Mac. You can easily connect with other device for the Air pods with Bluetooth connectivity. You can pair with Chromebook, phones and smart devices. You need to access them by connecting them through Bluetooth settings in the Laptop. Here are steps which guide to connect Air pods for the Chromebook.
- Open the Chromebook and Turn on by pressing power button. Chromebook screen has the options in the configuration menu. You can see the network icon at the lower right-corner of the screen which located next to the battery percentage and digital clock. You can option of the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode and notifications more.
- Select Bluetooth and Turn on the Bluetooth connection if it’s off. Once Bluetooth is Turn on, Chromebook automatically searches for the wireless devices.
- Please take the Air pods and charging case which has Air pods inside in it.
- Please Keep the charging case near by to recharge the Air pods. Bluetooth has connections can drain the battery of wireless device. You need to keep the charging case with you for add 24 hours of additional battery life.
- In the Air pods case, you can see the Bluetooth button for connection purpose. You need to check once in the Chromebook Bluetooth settings and search for the device name in it. you need to press button and hold for seconds on the back of the Air pods case. Air pods will be detected in the Chromebook Bluetooth settings
- In the Chromebook, you need to check Bluetooth Available devices list and select the Air pods. Confirm any prompts which appear on the Chromebook.
- Now Air pods are now paired with the Chromebook. Once they are paired, you can adjust Air pods volume from the Chromebook.
- You can easily disconnect the Chromebook from the Air pods by Turn off the Chromebook’s Bluetooth connection.
CAN I PAIR AIR PODS WITHOUT A CASE?
NO, you will need to Apple air pods charging case to press the button of the case in order to enable pairing mode on the Air pods.
HOW DO I MAKE MY AIRPODS PRO’S DISCOVERABLE?
Open the Charging case and press hold the button back of the case until the Light blinks white. You can see the Air pods are now discoverable.
HOW DO I UNBLOCK BLUETOOTH ON MY CHROMEBOOK?
You need to Turn ON the Bluetooth on the Chromebook and enable them again. You can also open the settings and enable Bluetooth from the Notification centre.
CAN I PAIR AIRPODS TO PC OR LAPTOP?
Air pods can Pair with any device which supports Bluetooth by putting them into pairing mode and look for them into your PC or Laptop Bluetooth settings.
With these simple steps in the article, you can connect the Apple Air pods or Apple Air pods max can be connected to the devices like Phones, Laptop and others. You need to follow these simple steps which above mentioned in the article. However, you can’t control the Left and right ear pods action in the settings. You can just use to listen music or video application in the Apple Air pods.